Thursday, October 6, 2011

6 long but short months

Happy Angelversary my love.  Today you grew your wings and went home to god and to many people waiting for you with open arms waiting to rock you for mommy and daddy and hold you close.  You were so perfect with your daddy's features and chubby cheeks and sweet smell of a newborn.  You were perfect in everyway to perfect for this world.  Your hair golden and eyes peircing blue no wonder god wanted to as one of his angels.  Thank you so much for choosing us to love you for your short time.  I know it was hard to make that choice and I am honored you chose this family.  We love you so much little one your brother and family miss you daily and there is not a moment in the day that the thoughts of you don't consume me.  I think about you all the time and will never stop loving you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment