Sunday, July 17, 2011

Garden updates

Been a while since I had a garden update.  I will post a few pictures =)

My sweet baby boy =)  He makes my heart so happy

Dustin Tyler









Her tree has grown over a foot!  We are so happy with it


This is our next garden we are ripping out it was all bushes with no color we are taking them all out and making a rose garden

Bushes we have already tore out

John's father's day gift from his parents its very peaceful I love sitting on the porch and listening to it



Garden friends =)

See the hanging baskets,  John put mounts up there to let them hang off the roof he did such a good job

Better view




My new plants I got today John surprised me and brought them home

A new plant John got me today too!

And the third one he got me so happy
 

1 comment: