Monday, January 10, 2011

Todays high risk appt

So today was the follow up from last night's visit and going thru my head in the waiting room is Dear god if something is wrong let them catch it and make the right choices to treat me in the best manner.  Well I went in for my sono's and my cervix did shorten a bit from last night again this one was done transvaginally instead of abdominally which they did last night.  So I am on bedrest for now they will recheck my cervix on Monday the 17th and she is calling my OBGYN to see what the plan will be with me and Delanie.  They are going to let me know tomorrow if they will place a cerclage or just do bedrest.  I guess I am just kind of in limbo until then....LOL  Wish us the best <3

1 comment: