Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Make the bed

For some of you that know me I always say sometimes that it is a make the bed kind of day.  So what does that exactly mean?  I make the bed and try to stay out of it on those hard days.  They can come out of no where and take you down fast and if you climb into bed it will be worse even though you think it will make it better.  Take a deep breath and make your bed because you are less likely to climb back in it.  Don't give up this day to your bed.  Give it to the sun as I say sometimes facing the sun.  All my little sayings make since in my head and in my healing so they might sound wacky to you reading them but they all are for a reason.  Just thought I would clue everyone in on my madness!  And it is one of those days not sure why but life seems harder today but I know it could pass in the next hour to be totally fine just got to remember to keep breathing and keep living and striving for the better.  So make those beds and face the sun today you will make it....

1 comment:

  1. You will make it my love. I'm so so sorry that you have to go through all of this....we are praying for you. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete