Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday

Father's day went good we kept as busy as possible to help.  John misses his daughter I know that all to well.  I hope as each holiday and event happens it doesn't always hurt as bad.  I got put oncall today I was suppose to work but it is nice to relax for a day and be with Dustin.  I am thinking on Delanie's room and I really need to do some things in there.  I have been putting it off because I just want it to stay as it was, waiting for our daughter.  But the room will have to keep waiting for longer so I need to help put away things just clothes and white colored items to help from them not getting dust on them.  I think I will take pictures of the room.  I don't think I have put actual room pictures on here.  I will try to do that later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment