Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Horrid night happy day!

Oh goodness last night was rough for me!  I somehow must have pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve in by left shoulder last night so I had intense burning pain that was hard to ignore all night!  John rubbed my shoulder for awhile and I took a hot shower did the heating pad, then also put rubbing cream on there.  We had no tylenol in the house whatsoever and I was not going to send John out that late at night so I just stayed up in pain most of the night not able to get comfty at all!  Was bad but then this morning after John and Dustin left for the day I did fall asleep in a weird but comfty position and slept for a LONG time!  On another note John and mine anniversary is today!  So happy that 9 years ago we said I do today!  We have been thru so much in our lives together and we are so strong and I am thankful for that!  I have been with him since I was 16 years old that was 1998!  So glad we have stayed by eachother's side and created even more life with eachother!  I couldn't have chosen any better and glad he chose me as well.  I sent him a surprise starbucks gift basket to work cause I felt bad I couldn't go shopping for him and I knew he wouldn't expect that!  He was happy with it and was surprised!  So tonight not sure what we are doing we will prolly get take out from a nice place and I know we are watching a movie together <3  Here in bed of course!  Tomorrow is a OBGYN appt for Delanie and I will officially schedule our c-section date tomorrow with the office.  I am a little worried cause after Monday's drama she has decided to stay head down which puts more pressure on my cervix so not happy with that and just hope everything behaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment