Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ohhh lordy dodged a bullet!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41994697/ns/health-pregnancy

Wow we are blessed!  I happened to see this on one of my bed rest boards and called the company I get the medication from and they confirmed they it was true and they were stopping production of their product at the end of this month and switching to the brand name.  Oh my goose!!  I was so lucky I was able to refill all my shots until term!  I take this shot once a week to help prevent premature labor.  So something I would not want to go without for sure!  Our insurance does not cover it so we pay out of pocket for the injections.  Right now we pay 65 dollars for 5 injections so 1500 a injection would be a CRAZY difference that we are not prepared for at all!  Thank god I saw this!





No comments:

Post a Comment