Saturday, May 21, 2011

End of the world....hmmm

I guess today was supposed to be the end of the world but who knows we American's are always stylishly late.  I never thought it would be the end of the world anyways.  The day started off really well actually I got up this morning early I was excited that John's best friend Mike was coming over.  He is the best uncle ever and Dustin was excited he was coming to.  He was so sweet and sweated his booty off all day to help us get the outside ready and going for Delanie' s gardens and other projects.  So I got up to make him breakfast because food is the way to his heart.  LOL  I made a big breakfast of french toast, hash browns and bacon and some fresh coffee I knew they would need it for all I had in store for the two unaware men.  We have totally juggled and demoed a lot in our front and backyard.  We also took down the above ground pool that we had in the backyard which was WAY a lot of work we still aren't done!  We made two of the front gardens in the front yard for Delanie and we got her two beautiful trees yesterday also!  We had been to about 15 nurseries looking for the right ones!  Finally found them from a wonderful guy outside of San Marcus.  We are planning on doing a stone patio where the pool is and I will add memorial stones for Delanie as well <3  I just can't wait until it is all done but it will take a long time for everything to come together and I will take pictures along the way and share them here.  I should have taken before pictures prior but oh well I will take some tomorrow and share them tomorrow night.  Had a run in this morning over the phone with a hateful family member that I have thrown out of my life for good.  Since having Delanie I just see life differently and negative people I don't need around my family we just don't deserve that.  Apparently I need to get over my daughter already even though this person hasn't even talked to me since way before Delanie died.  There is way more to the story but I don't want to dwell on it.  I need to look for positives and stay positive and keep going forward in life.  A lot of big things in the next few weeks.  My niece graduates, Dustin finishing up this year of school, and I will be returning back to work and lots of yard work and we really need to catch up on finances as we have a lot of medical expenses piling up sadly with nothing to show for them which makes it harder to swallow.  Work will be good though I miss my work family dearly and I miss working I do love my job and need to get back to doing what I love.  =) 

4 comments:

  1. Holly, I think it's wonderful you are focusing on the positives! Can't wait to see how the garden for Delanie is coming along. <3 <3 hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for throwing out the negative people. Anyone who thinks you need to be over Delanie should walk a day in your shoes.

    I can't wait to see Delanies garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree with Dawn...
    like I told you early I wish I was as strong as you are...you are my hero
    Her garden is going to be just as beautiful as Delanie is.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand some people. We found out some people said the same thing about us recently. They are just speaking out of ignorance because they cannot relate.

    ReplyDelete