Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend

Today was my niece's graduation party we were so happy for her and so very proud.  I love my niece's very much more then they will ever know.  A lot of my life has been just for them and I tease them they better repay me with a good old folks home later in life.  I spent the morning doing chores and spending time with Dustin. Then my dad and Judy came to drop off a much wanted gift, Delanie's hope chest!  My father made it for us and it is so wonderful.  It is so beautiful more then I could have ever imagined it!  Now I have a special place to put Delanie's special things but keep them close to me as well =)  I took pictures to show everyone =)

So pretty!  Now I can put her special things in here like her blankets and memory box, ect.

Cedar lined thank you daddy!
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Holly! I absolutely love it. Your dad did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what that big long number up there is...but I love Delanie's hope chest! Your dad did an amazing job! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful...what an awesome gift from your dad...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME JOB GRAMPA!!!!
    that is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Holly that is beautiful. A very special thing to hold all her personal mementos.

    If I lived near you I'd be enlisting your daddy to make me 2 for my girls. Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete