Friday, April 15, 2011

Funeral home

Heard back from the funeral home earlier the director has been hard at work trying to get things moving I feel so bad for them because they have really tried to make this easier on us but one thing after another has been happening with outside companies and with the doctor's office holding us up.  Now the urn was delivered to a different location but should be there on Monday.  They were not able to get Delanie a appt today but did get her one for Monday.  Then she should be able to be picked up on Tuesday.  John will have to get off early and help me get her.  I am ready to have some closure on this badly.  The funeral director was so sweet though and for the trouble with the urn she did get us a partial refund that we will put towards Delanie's memorial garden.  Now I am just waiting for my husband to get home from work and get a big hug from him I miss him so much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you will have Delanie home!!

    I can't believe you have go get a doctors signature. You should have all the rights to that, not wait for a doctor. I dont get it!

    ReplyDelete