Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not to bad...

Today was not as bad as I thought it would be and people overwhelm me with how kind they really are and I think that lifts me up thru all the bad there is.  Kimmy came and picked me up early and we talked and went out to eat first so I was much calmer by the time we got there.  We got to the hospital and I was thinking about the last time I had been in the parking garage had been when Delanie was still inside me that morning and I was coming to the doctor's appointment.  I shook my head and tried to fight those feelings because I refused to cry there starting off because I knew that would make the rest of the visit that much harder if I broke the "crying seal".  We went to labor and delivery first so I could give them the thank you cards I had made out for them.  Lucky me there was a secretary sitting at the front desk so I had already pre-labeled them all with each nurses shift and department written on there.  So I asked her if she could please deliver them for me and she agreed thank god so I didn't have to go all the way into the labor and delivery unit.  YAY!  Then we walked to Dr. McFarland's office to give them all my left over progesterone injections since they went up in price and my vials were still sealed I wanted someone to use them in hopes one life would be born from them.  They were really appreciative and the nurses came out to see me and then pulled me to the back in a room even though I didn't have a appointment cause Dr. Mcfarland wanted to see me and say hello she was so nice and caring and even talked to me about my case we sat there for a while and talked and talked after that we left and went to my OBGYN's office and that was weird too cause I usually wait for hours but they pulled me back right away and put me in a room.  The dr talked to us for awhile and took my steri-strips off my incision and checked everything and it looked good.  I have to go back in 4 weeks for my 6 week postpartum appointment next.  I go to McFarland again on May 5th to get all her test results for the baby and to draw a final lab on my thinner blood since I am still having to inject myself with lovenox once a day for the remainder of my 6 weeks I have too.  I will do it only because she asked me too and I love her.  So all in all today not as bad thank god.   Little things help and then add up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment